Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 1⁄4 loaf Italian bread
- 1 tablespoon fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons spicy brown mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- Slice bread in half lengthwise, leaving one side attached.
- Open bread in a butterfly fashion. Combine mayo, mustard and onion powder in a small bowl, stirring well.
- Spread over cut sides of bread. Sprinkle with parsley and cheese.
- Reassemble loaf and wrap in heavy-duty aluminum foil coated with cooking spray.
- Place on grill rack over medium coals and cook for 10 minutes, turning after 5 minutes.
- Cut bread into 4 slices.
- Serve warm.