Jeremy Crook's Note:
I like this recipe because well I just like applesauce. Where it came from hmm..... my brain.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dump the 4 single serving cups of applesauce into a small to medium size mixing bowl.
- 2Add 4 teaspoons of sugar into the same bowl.
- 3Next add 2 teaspoons of the Imitation Cocnut Extract.
- 4Then add 2 more teaspoons of the Pure Vanilla Extract.
- 5Next calls for the food coloring just add 4-5 drops. (You can chose any color you would like.).
- 6Now add 1-2 tablespoons of the cinnamon sugar.
- 7Now stir.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spiced Green Applesauce
Serving Size: 1 (140 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 181.8
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 47.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 10.1 g
- Protein 0.3 g