Recipe by Jeremy Crook
I like this recipe because well I just like applesauce. Where it came from hmm..... my brain.
- 2 cups applesauce
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons imitation coconut extract
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 4 -5 drops green food coloring (or any color if you want)
- 1 -2 tablespoon cinnamon sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Dump the 4 single serving cups of applesauce into a small to medium size mixing bowl.
- Add 4 teaspoons of sugar into the same bowl.
- Next add 2 teaspoons of the Imitation Cocnut Extract.
- Then add 2 more teaspoons of the Pure Vanilla Extract.
- Next calls for the food coloring just add 4-5 drops. (You can chose any color you would like.).
- Now add 1-2 tablespoons of the cinnamon sugar.
- Now stir.