Top Review by ThatSouthernBelle
These sounded really interesting. I've had this recipe printed out and ready to try for awhile so today when I made tapas I made these as well. I substituted all spice for the anise because my mom loathes anything with anise in it. She LOVED the grapes and so did everybody else. Thanks for such a cool & tasty recipe!!! Ciao, Bella P.S. I marinated the grapes for only 2 hours and they still turned out fine!
- 1 lb seedless grapes
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 star anise
- 5 whole cloves
- 12 black peppercorns
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients except grapes in a small saucepan and boil for two to three minutes.
- Pierce each grape two to three times with a sharp skewer or toothpick.
- Place grapes in a small bowl and cover with the syrup mixture.
- Refrigerate for 24 to 36 hours.
- Serve with cheese or nuts.