Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This makes a delicious, lowfat (or fat-free, if you use fat-free yogurt) breakfast salad or light dessert. Yum! "Cook" time is refrigeration time, which is an estimate.
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 cup green seedless grape
- 1 cup red seedless grapes
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Add grapes and stir gently until well coated.
- Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
Very nice salad. I've been making this for breakfast and it's even better with a few walnuts thrown on top. Love the combo of flavors.
I've had this on my "to try list" for quite a while and finally made it to go with our dinner tonight. Good stuff! I used Dannon Light 'N' Fit yogurt which is made with Splenda so no sugar in ours! my 2-year old loved this and ate more of this than he did the rest of his dinner. I only used red grapes because that was what I had on hand. Thanks for the recipe!
We had this as a light dessert last night, and it was a hit. It tastes so sinfully creamy to be so healthy! I never would have thought of pairing cinnamon and cardamom with grapes, but like another reviewer said, the spices really make it special.