1/3 Photos of Spiced Golden Raisins & Oranges
I found this recipe on the back of a SunMaid box. The times listed does not include 2 hours chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the sugar & water in a small saucepan and bring to a boil.
- 2Add the allspice, ginger, lemon juice, cinnamon sticks, & raisins. Simmer over medium heat for 10 minutes or until the syrup has thickened.
- 3Remove the cinnamon sticks then transfer syrup to a bowl, refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- 4Cut the peel & pith from the oranges. Slice into 1/2 inch rounds then cut into quarters. Place into a medium glass bowl. (Make sure to remove any seeds).
- 5Pour the cooled syrup & raisins over the oranges & gently stir to coat. Chill for 2 hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spiced Golden Raisins & Oranges
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 237.1
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 52.3 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: