Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This is a tasy spiced take on a traditional slaw.
- 1⁄2 cup green cabbage, shredded
- 1⁄4 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 large carrot, shredded
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 dash ginger, ground
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 1 pinch ground cloves
- 1 pinch sesame seeds
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- Combine cabbage, pepper, and carrot; toss well.
- In a small bowl, mix remaining ingredients; stir until evenly combined.
- Drizzle sauce over salad.
- Chill for 4 hours.