Recipe by Lil'Silvermoore
This is a nice little variation on a classic that I made when I found I had leftover pumpkin pie spice and nothing to do with it. It's great served with fresh seasonal fruit and/or honey.
- 2 eggs
- 4 slices of your choice bread
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- powdered sugar, dusting (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk eggs together with brown sugar and pumpkin pie spice until well blended
- Coat each side of the bread slice with the mixture.
- Cook in a heated pan (buttered or coated with non stick spray) at Medium heat or 325 degrees on electric skillet until both sides are crisp.
- Dust with powdered sugar and serve hot.