Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe gives fish a Morrocan twist in this quick-to-cook main course.
- 2 ounces instant couscous
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 pinch cumin
- 1 pinch paprika
- 1 pinch chili powder
- 1⁄2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 white fish fillet
- 4 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 tablespoons sweetcorn, canned, drained
- Put the couscous in a heat-proof bowl and pour over enough boiling water to cover. Cover the bowl and set aside 10 minutes.
- Heat half of the olive oil in a non-stick pan. Mix the spices into the lemon juice and add to the pan. Add the fish and cook for 5 minutes or until the fish flakes easily, turning half way through.
- Fork through the couscous to make it light and fluffy, stir in the cherry tomatoes and sweetcorn and serve with the fish.