- 3 (7 inch) egg roll wraps
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice or 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350*. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place egg roll wrappers onto prepared baking sheet; brush lightly with melted butter. Turn wrappers over; brush with butter. Combine sugar and pumpkin pie spice in small bowl; sprinkle over wrappers.
- Cut each wrapper diagonally into 8 triangles. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until crisp and golden. Remove crisps to wire cooling rack; cool completely.