Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 55 mins
Source: Pillsbury Bake-Off Contest
- 1 (16 1/2 ounce) roll pillsbury create 'n bake refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (12 1/4 ounce) jarsmuckers caramel ice cream topping
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg or 1⁄8 teaspoon regular ground nutmeg
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 1⁄4 cups honey roasted peanuts
- Heat oven to 350°F Spray 10- or 9-inch springform pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Press cookie dough on bottom and 1/4 inch up side of pan.
- Bake 16 to 23 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool completely, about 45 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, beat cream cheese, 2/3 cup of the caramel topping, the peanut butter and powdered sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.
- Beat in vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Fold in whipped topping until well mixed.
- Fold in 1 cup of the peanuts.
- Cover; refrigerate until crust is completely cooled.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture over cookie crust.
- Freeze at least 30 minutes until set.
- Just before serving, top cheesecake with remaining 1/4 cup peanuts and drizzle with remaining 1/3 cup caramel topping.
- For easier cutting, wipe knife after each cut.
- Cover and refrigerate any remaining cheesecake.