Recipe by littleturtle
Chocolate-cinnamon coffee with spiced whipped cream.
Top Review by Chef Buggsy Mate
What a delicious coffee. I usually do not add sugar or whipped cream to my coffee unless it is a blended ice coffee. However, the addition of the spiced cream really takes this over the top! I had cut the recipe in half as I was the only one drinking it. After tasting the whipped cream, I decided to whip up the full pint of cream though so that I have additional spiced cream to top a dessert for tonight. Made and reviewed this recipe for the Best of 2010 Recipe Tag game.
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg (ground)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon (ground)
- 1 1⁄2 cups dark roast coffee (hot)
- 1 ounce Irish whiskey (optional)
- 2 teaspoons chocolate syrup