Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Mocha topped with delicious spiced whipped cream.
Make and share this Spiced Cream Coffee recipe from Food.com.
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups coffee
- 2 teaspoons chocolate syrup
- Whip the cream with the sugar, nutmeg and 1/4 teaspoon of the cinnamon.
- Divide coffe into 2 cups.
- Add a teaspoon of chocolate syrup and a 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon to each cup.
- Top with spiced whipped cream.
Super yummy! This would make a great holiday after dinner coffee beverage to go perfectly with the pumpkin pie! Made for My 3 Chefs tag.