Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
From Gooseberry Patch Welcome Home for the Holidays. Serving number is estimated.
- 1 (16 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon orange zest
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1⁄4 cup raisins
Directions See How It's Made
- Add cream cheese, butter, and raisins to the container of a food processor.
- Puree until smooth.
- Transfer mixture to a bowl; stir in honey and spices.
- Place mixture in a crock or desired container.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Spread on breads, muffins, and bagels.