Recipe by drhousespcatcher
The original was a british recipe from the Christmas 2006 Vegetarian society menu at www.vegsoc.org
- 1 cup half-and-half or 1 cup soy cream
- 1⁄2 inch cinnamon stick
- 2 teaspoons coriander seeds
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all but syrup in saucepan and stirring frequently bring to boil. Remove from heat and cover with lid and cool.
- Using a fine sieve strain then stir in syrup and chill.
- Keeps for 3 days.
- Note make sure the tsp and tbsp is a heaping tsp and tbsp because the British measurements are a tad larger than American. For Vegan use the soy cream.