A yummy new twist on trail mix!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Melt butter, brown sugar, and syrup in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- 3Stir in cinnamon and curry.
- 4Add remaining ingredients, stir to mix.
- 5Spread onto a greased jelly roll pan.
- 6Bake 15 minutes or until crunchy and lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spiced Cranberry Trail Mix
Serving Size: 1 (22 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 167.8
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 12.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 12.2 mg
- Sodium 2.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: