Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
A yummy new twist on trail mix!
Make and share this Spiced Cranberry Trail Mix recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup unsalted butter
- 1⁄4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 1⁄2 cups dried cranberries
- 1 1⁄2 cups slivered almonds
- 1 1⁄2 cups pretzel nuggets
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Melt butter, brown sugar, and syrup in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir in cinnamon and curry.
- Add remaining ingredients, stir to mix.
- Spread onto a greased jelly roll pan.
- Bake 15 minutes or until crunchy and lightly browned.
I saw this recipe mentioned in the forums and am so glad I did! It really is delicious and perfect for fall. I plan to make it again for holiday goodie bags. The recipe goes together easily & is colorful. I subbed chex cereals and rice crackers and used walnuts in place of the almonds, but one could use almost anything on hand. Thank you for sharing the recipe! :-)