Charlotte J's Note:
Keeps well in the refrigerator. From Low Fat Lifestyle
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the cranberries and water into a large pot.
- 2Bring to a boil and cook just until the berries pop, about 5 minutes.
- 3Remove from the heat and let stand at room temperature until cold, several hours.
- 4Strain out the cranberries and stir the orange juice, pineapple juice, lemon juice and sugar into the liquid.
- 5Add the cinnamon stick, whole cloves and allspice berries.
- 6Bring to a low boil.
- 7It is ready to serve at this point, but it is even better if you allow it to sit overnight in the refrigerator.
- 8Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spiced Cranberry Tea
Serving Size: 1 (300 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 143.3
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 32.1 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: