Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
My mother just brought these round - loved by everyone - so I have to post the recipe so I don't lose it.
- PReheat oven to 180 Degrees Celsius.
- Spray 18 muffins tins with oil.
- In bowl combine four, sugar, baking powder and spices.
- Gently stir in cranberries.
- Whisk togehter milk, eggs, oil and yoghurt.
- Add to dry ingredients mixing until just combined.
- Bake 30 - 35 minutes.
- Leave in tins for 10 minutes before removing.
I made half the recipe and smaller muffins but still got 12 out of the mix. Very yummy!
These are delicious, easy to put together and lovely flavours. have found my Christmas morning breakfast now, thanks for sharing.