1/1 Photo of Spiced Cranberry Muffins
Wendys Kitchen's Note:
My mother just brought these round - loved by everyone - so I have to post the recipe so I don't lose it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1PReheat oven to 180 Degrees Celsius.
- 2Spray 18 muffins tins with oil.
- 3In bowl combine four, sugar, baking powder and spices.
- 4Gently stir in cranberries.
- 5Whisk togehter milk, eggs, oil and yoghurt.
- 6Add to dry ingredients mixing until just combined.
- 7Bake 30 - 35 minutes.
- 8Leave in tins for 10 minutes before removing.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spiced Cranberry Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (1716 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 228.3
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 21.8 mg
- Sodium 111.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 12.5 g
- Protein 5.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: