1/2 Photos of Spiced Cranberry Cocktail Iced Tea
1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Baby Kato's Note:
So good, its tart and tangy, sweet and very refreshing. Well worth the extra effort. Make sure to serve well chilled.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 quarts water
- 1 (12 ounce) package cranberries (fresh or frozen)
- 2 cups white sugar
- 2 oranges, juice of, freshly squeezed
- 2 lemons, juice of, freshly squeezed
- 10 whole cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice berry
- 2 small cinnamon sticks
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice, chilled
- 1/2 cup ginger ale, chilled
- ice cube (2 trays, as many as needed)
- 2 oranges, sliced
- 2 lemons, sliced
- 1In a large pot, combine water and cranberries.
- 2Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer for 30 minutes.
- 3Next add the sugar, orange juice, lemon juice, cloves, allspice berries and cinnamon sticks.
- 4Cover and steep for 1 hour.
- 5Strain the mixture, pour into a large pitcher and allow to cool to room temperature on counter.
- 6Once cooled place in refrigerator, until chilled.
- 7When ready, add the pineapple juice, ginger ale, lemon and orange slices to the cranberry mixture in the pitcher and serve in tall glasses with lots of ice.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spiced Cranberry Cocktail Iced Tea
Serving Size: 1 (324 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 173.2
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 39.8 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: