Recipe by Julie Leo
This spicy cider tastes delicious after winter sports, so here's just the gift for a hostess on a ski vacation.
Top Review by Julie_Rushton
I made 4 jars of these as gifts this Christmas and they were quite pretty. I used small condiment jars that I had saved after cleaning out my fridge which were just the right size!
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- 12 cinnamon sticks
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed whole cloves
- 2 tablespoons whole allspice
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, stir the cranberries and spices together.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Attach this to the Jar.
- Spiced Cranberry Cider Mix.
- Serves 12 to 14.
- 2 quarts apple cider.
- 1 quart water.
- 1 package Spiced Cranberry Cider Mix.
- 2 oranges, sliced.
- In a large saucepan combine the cider, water, and Spiced Cranberry Cider Mix.
- Heat through but do not boil.
- Add most of the orange slices.
- Serve warm, garnished with the remaining orange slices.