1/1 Photo of Spiced Cranberries
charlie #5's Note:
A must-have for the holidays! Makes lots, so share with a friend. Ways we enjoy it - along side your turkey, over baked brie, or cream cheese with crackers, on mini pizzas (with grilled chicken, caramelized onions, brie mozzarella & mint). I like to add Granny Smith apples to it. Bet it would be good with some cilantro, mint, lime or chili peppers added too. Garnish with roasted walnuts or orange zest. Thanks to my dear friend Sherrine for sharing this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash and pick over the cranberries.
- 2Place the cranberries in a large stock-pot. Add vinegar, water, cinnamon, cloves, allspice, and sugar.
- 3Cook slowly over medium-low heat for 45 minutes. It will foam up. Stir often, smashing the cranberries with the back of your spoon.
- 4Cool and refrigerate 'til ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spiced Cranberries
Serving Size: 1 (2416 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 5087.8
- Calories from Fat 22
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 39.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1306.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 42.8 g
- Sugars 1230.0 g
- Protein 3.8 g