Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Delicious, quick and easy. If you like it spicier, add more cayenne or use a hot curry powder.
Make and share this Spiced Couscous recipe from Food.com.
- In a small saucepan, heat butter and oil over medium heat.
- Saute onion until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add curry, cumin and cayenne, stirring constantly, for 1 minute.
- Adjust heat to medium-high, add couscous, blend well and cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Add chicken broth, stir to incorporate, and bring to boiling point.
- Cover pan, remove from heat and let stand 5 minutes.
- Fluff with fork, season with salt if needed, and serve hot.