- cooking spray
- 2 cups green beans, cut in 1 inch pieces
- 1 1⁄2 cups zucchini, cubed
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 16 ounces frozen corn
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray large skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium until hot.
- Saute green beans, zucchini, onion and garlic until onion is tender, 3-5 minutes.
- Add corn, tomatoes, and herbs to pan. Heat to boiling.
- Reduce heat and simmer, covered 8-10 minutes.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.