1/2 Photos of Spiced Cookie Mix in a Jar
really good..makes a nice gift
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1combine ingredients in large mixing bowl.mix well.
- 2spoon mix into a large plastic zipping bag.decorated if you wish.please attach the following instructions.
- 4Place one cup of sugar in small bowl.set aside.
- 5cream 3/4 cup softened butter, one large egg and 1/4 cup molasses, add cookie mix, blending until smooth.
- 6shape dough into 1" balls.
- 7roll each in sugar.
- 8Arrange 2" apart on ungreased baking sheet.
- 9Bake at 375* for 10-12 minutes.
- 10Cool on wire racks.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spiced Cookie Mix in a Jar
Serving Size: 1 (265 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 232.2
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 407.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 6.5 g