Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 4 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 cups coffee-flavored liqueur
- 1 1⁄2 cups non-dairy powdered coffee creamer
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients using lowest speed of an electric mixer.
- Cover and chill overnight.
- Store in refrigerator in an airtight container.
- To Serve: Spoon 1 tbsp. of mix into a mug.
- Stir in 6 ounces of desired hot beverage such as coffee, wine, cocoa or milk.
I included this mix in my Christmas food baskets this year, and they will be well received. The mix is awesome!
Oh my! (*hic*) This is very addicting and yummy. (*hic*) Thanks for another keeper Dancer!