Spiced Coffee Cake With Cinnamon Glaze
- Preheat oven to 350°F Butter and flour one 8 inch round cake pan.
- Sift together flour, Splenda, sugar, spices, salt, baking soda and baking powder.
- Beat the eggs with the milk.
- Put the honey and butter into the microwave for about 30 seconds. Let it cool for a few seconds and then add it to the egg mixture along with the almond and vanilla extracts.
- Pour in half of the wet ingredients into the dry. Beat with an electric hand mixture until the batter starts to look dry. Add the rest of the wet mixture. Beat until everything is well mixed.
- Fold in the almonds and raisins. Bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- While cake is cooling, mix together the confectioners sugar, milk and cinnamon. Pour over the cooled cake.