Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I got this recipe from a vegetarian cookbook in the late 70s
Make and share this Spiced Coffee Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Mix all dry ingredients together, blend shorting into all dry ingredients (After mixing take out a 3/4 of a cup for topping).
- Add egg, molasses, milk and baking soda to the remainder of the ingredients.
- Mix on medium speed until smooth.
- Pour into square pan
- The 3/4 cup of ingredients that you kept out, crumble on top.
- Bake 30 to 40 minute at 350°F.