- 10 tablespoons ground coffee
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 6 cups water
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine coffee, cinnamon, and nutmeg into a coffee filter.
- Brew with 6 cups of water in a coffeemaker according to manufacturers instructions.
- Beat cream, powdered sugar, and nutmeg at high speed with an electric mixer until soft peaks form.
- Pour coffee into mugs and top with whipped cream.