Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
A simple way to make your coffee special.
- 10 tablespoons ground coffee
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 6 cups water
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Combine coffee, cinnamon, and nutmeg into a coffee filter.
- Brew with 6 cups of water in a coffeemaker according to manufacturers instructions.
- Beat cream, powdered sugar, and nutmeg at high speed with an electric mixer until soft peaks form.
- Pour coffee into mugs and top with whipped cream.
I scaled down the recipe to make 2ish servings. It was a delightful afternoon treat. Thank you!
This is delicious and very easy to make. The spices are lovely pared with coffee. Great for cooler nights or as an after dinner drink.
This special coffee is a great way to finish a meal. The spices are a perfect addition and the whipped cream and powdered sugar make it seem like dessert. Thanks for sharing!