1/1 Photo of Spiced Cod Fillet on the Grill
Cod is a delicious fish, with a mild flavour and white firm flesh. After buying cod, (and most fish in general), always rinse off the fish with cool water when you get home and pat dry and then rewrap. Store it in the coldest part of the fridge and for no more then 2 days.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dust cod with cumin, salt, pepper and cayenne.
- 2Spread mustard over fish.
- 3If grilling use the butter to baste, this of course means you'll need to melt the butter.
- 4Grill for about 3 minutes per side.
- 5You could alternatively broil for 3-4 minutes per side in the oven.
- 6In this case, place the fish on a broiling pan and dot each fillet with butter before putting it in the oven (on broil).
- 7Either way the fish flesh will be white, firm and flake easily with a fork when done.
- 8Serve with lemon wedges.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spiced Cod Fillet on the Grill
Serving Size: 1 (254 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 224.3
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 105.0 mg
- Sodium 272.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 41.0 g