Imagine this on a veranda overlooking the Caribbean
Make and share this Spiced Coconut Coffee recipe from Food.com.
- Combine the ground coffee, red pepper, cloves, and cinnamon stick in a coffee filter set into a drip coffee brewer.
- Pour the water into the brewer’s water reservoir.
- Set the coffee brewer on to brew.
- While the coffee brews, gently warm the coconut milk in a small saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Stir in the honey until the honey is dissolved.
- Pour the brewed coffee into the mixture; stir. Divide the liquid into two mugs to serve.