1/1 Photo of Spiced Citrus Dump Chicken
* Pamela *'s Note:
Another Quick and Easy OAMC recipe!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1For immediate cooking: Pre-heat oven to 350°F Place all ingredients into a large baking dish, turn chicken to coat. Bake until chicken juices run clear (45-60 minutes for chicken pieces, or 20-30 minutes for chicken breasts).
- 2For freezing: Place all ingredients into a 1 Gallon freezer bag. Lay flat in freezer.
- 3To thaw and cook: Take the bag out of the freezer the night before, make sure the bag is sealed completely.
- 4For the oven: Preheat the oven to 350°F Empty the contents of the bag into a large baking dish and bake until the juices run clear (45-60 minutes for chicken pieces, or 20-30 minutes for chicken breasts).
- 5For the crockpot: cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 4-6 or until done.
- 6On the grill: cook over medium heat until juices run clear.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spiced Citrus Dump Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (140 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 311.0
- Calories from Fat 210
- Total Fat 23.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 77.6 mg
- Sodium 140.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 20.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: