Another Quick and Easy OAMC recipe!
Make and share this Spiced Citrus Dump Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- For immediate cooking: Pre-heat oven to 350°F Place all ingredients into a large baking dish, turn chicken to coat. Bake until chicken juices run clear (45-60 minutes for chicken pieces, or 20-30 minutes for chicken breasts).
- For freezing: Place all ingredients into a 1 Gallon freezer bag. Lay flat in freezer.
- To thaw and cook: Take the bag out of the freezer the night before, make sure the bag is sealed completely.
- For the oven: Preheat the oven to 350°F Empty the contents of the bag into a large baking dish and bake until the juices run clear (45-60 minutes for chicken pieces, or 20-30 minutes for chicken breasts).
- For the crockpot: cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 4-6 or until done.
- On the grill: cook over medium heat until juices run clear.
I didnt even want to give it 1 start it was awful. The flavors didnt meld and the lime was way too strong. Will not be making this again.
We love this and will be making again. made no changes to this, but next time will try smoked paprika. Thank you for posting
Cooked this in the crock pot and had a wonderful meal when suppertime came around. Thanks for a good recipe. This one is a keeper.