1/9 Photos of Spiced Christmas Coffee
Warming and sensual this coffee is something special.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Using electric mixer, beat whipping cream in a large bowl to soft peaks.
- 2Add powdered sugar and brandy; beat to peaks.
- 3Place ground coffee, cardamom, sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg in coffee filter.
- 4Using spoon, mix gently.
- 5Add water to the coffee maker and brew according to manufacturer's instructions.
- 6Divide coffee among 8 cups.
- 7Garnish each with a dollop of whipped cream and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spiced Christmas Coffee
Serving Size: 1 (266 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 101.2
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 15.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 0.6 g