Warming and sensual this coffee is something special.
Make and share this Spiced Christmas Coffee recipe from Food.com.
- Using electric mixer, beat whipping cream in a large bowl to soft peaks.
- Add powdered sugar and brandy; beat to peaks.
- Place ground coffee, cardamom, sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg in coffee filter.
- Using spoon, mix gently.
- Add water to the coffee maker and brew according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Divide coffee among 8 cups.
- Garnish each with a dollop of whipped cream and serve immediately.