Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
In 'The Six O'Clock Scramble'
Make and share this Spiced Chicken With Maple Butter Glaze recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 500°; line a baking sheet with foil and spray foil with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine the paprika, salt, cinnamon, and cumin.
- Place the chicken pieces skin side up on the baking sheet.
- Sprinkle and rub the spice mixture evenly over the chicken; position the sheet in the upper third of the oven, about 4 inches from the heating element, and bake the chicken, without turning it, for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the maple syrup, butter, and mustard; stir over low heat until the butter melts; remove it from the heat.
- After the chicken has baked for 15 minutes, brush it with the maple glaze and bake it for 5 minutes more.
- Brush the chicken with the glaze again and bake it for 5 minutes more.