Recipe by English_Rose
Quick and easy spiced chicken wings, can be served cold as a picnic or lunch snack.
- 4 tablespoons cajun seasoning
- 2 lemons, juice of
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons thyme, chopped
- 12 chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons honey
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a bowl whisk together the Cajun seasoning, lemon juice, oil and thyme.
- Add the chicken wings and turn over well to make sure they are all coated.
- Place on a baking tray and drizzle with honey. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for about 20 minutes until sticky and cooked through.