Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Quick and easy spiced chicken wings, can be served cold as a picnic or lunch snack.
Make and share this Spiced Chicken Wings recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a bowl whisk together the Cajun seasoning, lemon juice, oil and thyme.
- Add the chicken wings and turn over well to make sure they are all coated.
- Place on a baking tray and drizzle with honey. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for about 20 minutes until sticky and cooked through.