Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
From Cooking Light - Serve with cous cous and green peas.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 vertically sliced onion
- 2 teaspoons garam masala
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1⁄4 cup dry red wine
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 cups frozen green peas
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium high heat. Add Onion; Saute 3 minutes. Remove from pan.
- Combine Salt and Spices; sprinkle evenly over Chicken. Add Chicken to the pan; cook over med-high heat 4 minutes on each side or until browned. Add wine and vinegar; cook 30 seconds, scraping panto loosen browned bits. Add onions and broth; bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes or until chicken is done. Stir in Parsley.
- While chicken is cooking, make cous cous and green peas.