Recipe by Chickee
You will need 20cm wooden skewers for this recipe. Serve with vegetable cous cous and Greek yogurt and lemon wedges.
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3 teaspoons garlic powder
- 3 teaspoons sweet paprika
- 3 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 80 ml olive oil
- 750 g chicken thigh fillets, cut into 3cm pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine spices, 2 tsp salt, lemon juice and oil in a large bowl. Toss chicken to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Preheat a chargrill pan over high heat. Thread 3 pieces of chicken onto each skewer and brush with remaining marinade in bowl. Cook skewers, in 2 batches, turning occasionally, for 7 minutes or until cooked through.