Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
I was playing around with stuff trying to find anything new to do with chicken since I've got entirely too much. This came out moist and tasty with just enough bite to make it interesting.
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 dash salt
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Mix all ingredients but chicken in a zip-top plastic bag; add chicken.
- Marinate 15-30 minutes.
- Remove chicken from marinade and place on broiler pan; discard marinade.
- Broil approximately 8 minutes per side, until cooked through.