dimply dots's Note:
Adapted from Ellie Krieger's recipe. Chicken and grapes are just meant to be together! This combination is just wonderful with the cumin and coriander spices. It is equally delicious with lemon or orange. The savory garlic and sweet grapes make it irresistible. I serve it with a quick yogurt sauce (greek or plain yogurt, garlic, fresh lemon or orange juice). Ellie's couscous and a green vegetable are great side dishes. This is so fast and easy to prepare. Substitutions work well also.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 44.37 ml olive oil
- 1 lemons, zest of or 1 orange, zest of
- 29.58-59.16 ml lemon juice or 29.58-59.16 ml orange juice
- 2-4 garlic cloves, minced
- 4.92 ml ground cumin
- 2.46 ml ground coriander
- 2.46 ml salt
- 453.59 g boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 8 (80 inch) skewers
- 354.88 ml green seedless grapes
- 29.58 ml chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1 lemons or 1 orange, cut into wedges
- 1Whisk together the oil, lemon zest, lemon juice, garlic, cumin, coriander, salt.
- 2Add chicken to marinade and toss to coat. Let marinate for 20 minutes at room temperature.
- 3While chicken is marinating, soak skewers in water if wooden.
- 4Thread 4 pieces of chicken and 4 grapes onto each skewer, alternating with each piece.
- 5Spray a grill pan or outdoor grill with cooking spray (or wipe down with an oiled paper towel) and preheat to med-high heat.
- 6Grill the chicken until cooked through, about 3-4 minutes a side. Sprinkle with mint and serve with lemon or orange wedges.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spiced Chicken and Grape Skewers
Serving Size: 1 (225 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 536.9
- Calories from Fat 213
- Total Fat 23.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 131.6 mg
- Sodium 736.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 19.0 g
- Protein 54.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, zest of