- 4 chicken breast halves
- 3⁄4 lb unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon white pepper
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 tablespoon paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- Pound Chicken into about 1/3" pieces.
- Combine all seasonings in a bowl and mix.
- Dip the chicken in butter until it's well-coated.
- Sprinkle each fillet with about 1/2 a teaspoon of the seasoning mix.
- Put the chicken in a skillet. While cooking, put a little of the leftover butter on each fillet and cook for about 5 minutes.