Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I believe this came from Delicious magazine, but not sure.
- 450 g cherries, stalks left on
- 400 ml cranberry juice
- 200 ml vodka
- 200 ml apple juice
- 50 ml cherry brandy (orange liqueur is a good alternative)
- 1 tablespoon juniper berries, crushed
- 1 pinch ground allspice
- Prick the cherries in several places with a sterilized needle.
- Mix all the remaining ingredients together in a large jug or bowl.
- Add the cherries, cover and set aside in a cool place for anything from 1-12 hours before serving up in shot glasses.