- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 lb feta, crumbled
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 4 roasted red peppers, diced
- 2 teaspoons Tabasco sauce (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Whip cream cheese in large bowl.
- Add feta cheese, lemon juice and pepper. Mix thoroughly.
- Slowly add olive oil, continuing to mix until the oil is absorbed.
- Mix in half & half until mixture is smooth and creamy. If the mixture seems a little too hard, add a little more half & half until smooth and soft.
- Add red peppers and tabasco, if using.
- Mix and serve with a good crusty bread.