Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A great breakfast smoothie to start off the day with.
- 118.29 ml nonfat milk
- 1 chai tea teabags
- 118.29 ml light silken tofu
- 14.79 ml granular sugar substitute
- 1.23 ml almond extract
- 1.23 ml vanilla extract
- ice cube
- ground cinnamon (to garnish)
- Pour milk into glass measuring cup; warm in microwave for 1 minute.
- Add tea bag; let steep 10 minutes.
- Remove tea bag and refrigerate for 5 minutes.
- In blender or food processor, combine milk mixture and tofu.
- Add sugar substitute, both extracts, and ice.
- Process until ice is crushed and mixture is frothy.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and serve immediately.
Great tasting smoothie fit for a king! I love the flavors of the chai with the addition of a hint of almond. Yum! This recipe was made for The Comfort Cafe's Jan. '09 tag game.