1/1 Photo of Spiced Chai Tea Smoothie
A great breakfast smoothie to start off the day with.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour milk into glass measuring cup; warm in microwave for 1 minute.
- 2Add tea bag; let steep 10 minutes.
- 3Remove tea bag and refrigerate for 5 minutes.
- 4In blender or food processor, combine milk mixture and tofu.
- 5Add sugar substitute, both extracts, and ice.
- 6Process until ice is crushed and mixture is frothy.
- 7Sprinkle with cinnamon and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Smoothies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spiced Chai Tea Smoothie
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 87.2
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 2.4 mg
- Sodium 63.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 14.9 g
- Protein 4.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chai tea teabags