Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
A rich, warm tea spiced to perfection. This recipe is also yummy served chilled. (This recipe is from the cookbook "How It All Vegan".)
- 1419.54-1892.72 ml water
- 14.79 ml dried cardamom
- 14.79 ml fresh ginger, chopped
- 1.23 ml white clove
- 4.92 ml black peppercorns
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 4 tea bags (orange pekoe or peppermint)
- artificial sweetener (to taste)
- soymilk (to taste)
- In a medium saucepan on high heat, all water, caramom, ginger, cloves, peppercorn and cinnamon stick and bring to a boil.
- Immediately reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add tea bags.
- Cover pot and let steep for 5-10 minutes.
- Strain out into a teapot.
- Add sweetener and milk to taste.
Good tea. I used crystalized ginger, because that is what I had.