A rich, warm tea spiced to perfection. This recipe is also yummy served chilled. (This recipe is from the cookbook "How It All Vegan".)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium saucepan on high heat, all water, caramom, ginger, cloves, peppercorn and cinnamon stick and bring to a boil.
- 2Immediately reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- 3Remove from heat and add tea bags.
- 4Cover pot and let steep for 5-10 minutes.
- 5Strain out into a teapot.
- 6Add sweetener and milk to taste.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spiced Chai Tea
Serving Size: 1 (359 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 12.3
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 15.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: