Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
A rich, warm tea spiced to perfection. This recipe is also yummy served chilled. (This recipe is from the cookbook "How It All Vegan".)
- In a medium saucepan on high heat, all water, caramom, ginger, cloves, peppercorn and cinnamon stick and bring to a boil.
- Immediately reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add tea bags.
- Cover pot and let steep for 5-10 minutes.
- Strain out into a teapot.
- Add sweetener and milk to taste.
Good tea. I used crystalized ginger, because that is what I had.