- 6 -8 cups water
- 1 tablespoon dried cardamom
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white clove
- 1 teaspoon black peppercorns
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 4 tea bags (orange pekoe or peppermint)
- artificial sweetener (to taste)
- soymilk (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium saucepan on high heat, all water, caramom, ginger, cloves, peppercorn and cinnamon stick and bring to a boil.
- Immediately reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add tea bags.
- Cover pot and let steep for 5-10 minutes.
- Strain out into a teapot.
- Add sweetener and milk to taste.