Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
From the December 2008 January 2009 issue of Taste of Home magazine. This is fabulous if you can grind your own spices. Would make a great gift for your favorite chai lover. If you don't have the vanilla flavored coffee creamer, just add 2 or 3 drops of vanilla to your cup of chai.
- 3 cups nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 cup unsweetened instant tea
- 3⁄4 cup powdered french vanilla fat free non-dairy coffee creamer
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cloves
- In a food processor, combine all dry ingredients; cover and process until powdery. Store in an airtight container in a cool dry place for up to 6 months.
- To prepare 1 serving: Dissolve 3 Tbs of mix in 3/4 cup boiling water; stir well.
- Dollop with whipped cream if desired.
Delicious! I actually did not put mine in a food processor and it still was wonderful. Thanks for sharing!