1/1 Photo of Spiced Chai
Sue Lau's Note:
A delicious tea drink, nice served either hot or cold!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together water and milk in large saucepan; bring to a boil.
- 2Add cardamom pods, peppercorns, cloves, cinnamon stick, anise, nutmeg, ginger root, and tea.
- 3Remove from heat and steep for 15-20 minutes, according to how strong you like your tea.
- 4Carefully strain tea through strainer into another pot to remove spices.
- 5Stir in honey, mixing well to dissolve; mix in vanilla extract.
- 6Pour into cups and serve warm, or chill and serve cold.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spiced Chai
Serving Size: 1 (258 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 128.8
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 17.0 mg
- Sodium 62.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 13.0 g
- Protein 4.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
green cardamom pods