A delicious tea drink, nice served either hot or cold!
Make and share this Spiced Chai recipe from Food.com.
- Mix together water and milk in large saucepan; bring to a boil.
- Add cardamom pods, peppercorns, cloves, cinnamon stick, anise, nutmeg, ginger root, and tea.
- Remove from heat and steep for 15-20 minutes, according to how strong you like your tea.
- Carefully strain tea through strainer into another pot to remove spices.
- Stir in honey, mixing well to dissolve; mix in vanilla extract.
- Pour into cups and serve warm, or chill and serve cold.