Recipe by House
I like spicy things, even if it is cauliflower. Found in a October 2006 Prevention magazine.
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 2 teaspoons mild curry powder
- 1 medium onion, halved and sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- 1⁄2 head cauliflower, cut into sm florets
- 1 cup thinly sliced mustard greens
Directions See How It's Made
- Warm oil in large saucepan over medium heat. Add cinnamon sticks and cook until they are fragrant and begin to unfurl, about 2 minutes.
- Stir in curry powder and reduce heat to medium-low. Add onion, garlic, and water. Cook, stirring occasionally, until onion is soft and translucent, about 8 minutes.
- Add broth and cauliflower. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, covered, 25 minutes or until cooked through.
- Stir in mustard greens and cook until wilted, about 30 seconds. Discard cinnamon sticks. Serve.