This is an indian inspired dish, great flavor, your guest will want the recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into 3/4 inch pieces
- 1/2 small cauliflower, chopped
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- 2 small fresh red chilies, seeded, chopped
- 1 tablespoon black mustard seeds
- 2 teaspoons cumin seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 7 ounces frozen peas
- 1/3 cup coconut milk, plus
- 3 tablespoons coconut milk
- 1Place potatoes in a steamer basket over boiling water.
- 2Cover pan and steam 10 minutes, or until tender.
- 3Remove potatoes and steam cauliflower 10 minutes, or until almost tender, drain.
- 4Heat oil in a heavy nonstick pan over medium-high heat.
- 5Add next 4 ingredients.
- 6Cook, stirring, until onion is soft.
- 7Add seeds and turmeric; cook, stirring, until fragrant.
- 8Stir in potatoes, cauliflower, peas and milk; cook, stirring, until thoroughly heated.
Browse Our Top Coconut Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spiced Cauliflower, Peas, and Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (330 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 303.1
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 82.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.6 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 8.4 g