Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is an indian inspired dish, great flavor, your guest will want the recipe.
Make and share this Spiced Cauliflower, Peas, and Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- 3 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into 3/4 inch pieces
- 1⁄2 small cauliflower, chopped
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- 2 small fresh red chilies, seeded, chopped
- 1 tablespoon black mustard seeds
- 2 teaspoons cumin seeds
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 7 ounces frozen peas
- 1⁄3 cup coconut milk, plus
- 3 tablespoons coconut milk
- Place potatoes in a steamer basket over boiling water.
- Cover pan and steam 10 minutes, or until tender.
- Remove potatoes and steam cauliflower 10 minutes, or until almost tender, drain.
- Heat oil in a heavy nonstick pan over medium-high heat.
- Add next 4 ingredients.
- Cook, stirring, until onion is soft.
- Add seeds and turmeric; cook, stirring, until fragrant.
- Stir in potatoes, cauliflower, peas and milk; cook, stirring, until thoroughly heated.