- 1 cauliflower, broken into florets
- 1 bunch flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon harissa
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 -2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 -6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Put all ingredients, except lemon juice and olive oil in a large sauce pan.
- Cover and cook on low heat for about 30 minutes or until the cauliflower is very soft.
- Remove the cauliflower from the pan, then mash with a fork.
- Add the lemon juice and olive oil.
- Serve at room temperature.