From The North Africian Kitchen
Make and share this Spiced Cauliflower (Chourfleur M'charmel) recipe from Food.com.
- Put all ingredients, except lemon juice and olive oil in a large sauce pan.
- Cover and cook on low heat for about 30 minutes or until the cauliflower is very soft.
- Remove the cauliflower from the pan, then mash with a fork.
- Add the lemon juice and olive oil.
- Serve at room temperature.
I made this for DH & he loved it. I did forget to add in the lemon juice. Made for Fall PAC 2008